Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Speak up


"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" 

Speak up! Care enough about the people and the world around you to SAY something. Do not fight or harm others, but point them out. 

The Lord would not have us spend our energy "fighting" injustice: 

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence." -John 18:36

But, we are to REPROVE them rather:

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them" -Ephesians 5:11

How do you reprove them? How do you know what to reprove? READ the Word of God, a light in the darkness: 

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." -Psalm 119:105

And speak out: 

"If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God" -1Peter 4:11.

And remember: 

"the righteous are bold as a lion." -Proverbs 28:31.

No comments:

Post a Comment